Ribbon LS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Odin do you need it?

2 posters

Go down

Odin do you need it? Empty Odin do you need it?

Post  Miemo Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:10 am

Since we are very close to Odin now... very very close.

This is a must for all members who want to enter Odin. Pre every Odin run. Alliance will be decided before we enter.

If you wish to have a shot at Odin, the following will be required from You. It's basically a list we will use for the Odin run's.

- All jobs available to you at 75.
- Do this job have gear? If not remove it from the above list.

- All merits you have for this job. (Need this solely to decide wich of theese jobs you will be on.)
- Any unique gear for this job that will extraordinary improve your performance? (Meaning KC, Zerg Weapons, Sea Torque's etc. Do not list Relic Armor or stuff like that. Only Unique gear that will improve this specific job.)

- A note about wich of theese jobs you wish to go.

This might seem a lil "Hard on the Edge". But if you stop a while and think about it, it is for the good of the LS. If you feel uncomfortable with posting this info in this forum - send it in a memo to me.

For a Odin run, all need to understand this (and this have been in the rules since day 1) - No more then 36 ppl will be able to enter Einherjar each run. Some people will most likely have to sit out. If this happens, you will still have same loting rights as the people who enter. A item can be loted from Hazhalm Testing Grounds, even if you are not inside the alliance that enter the chamber.

Also as stated on earlier occasions, in the case where people have been forced to sit out. We are doing this by rotation. There is always 0% chance of you siting out 2 (attended) runs in a row unless you offer this spot freely. Golden rule - Win > Individual favoritism.

Before each run for Odin a "Sign Up" list will be added to theese forums. If you wish to enter your name needs to be on this list. All in decent time ofcourse, and is solely for the purpouse of preparing the Alliance Setup we will use for Odin.

Lastly, before the run a list of items you will need will be posted.
Also all wishes for gear drops for each try at Odin will be posted. This is for all members to have a chance at deciding what item they are going for first etc, and if so want to - compare with our DKP to see point standings.

(More adjustments will be posted as soon as there is info to share with all the ls. Concerning drops, point value/ loting rules will not be affected to change in any fashion. If you have any arguments to this post, check the rules page since all this is mentioned in it even at the time when You applied to Ribbon.)

Edit: If you have Crimson Cuisses list this to, since its a vital item inside Valgrind.

Last edited by Miemo on Thu Apr 23, 2009 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Miemo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=311797&sid=5

Back to top Go down

Odin do you need it? Empty Wadrix info

Post  wadrix Wed Apr 22, 2009 12:16 pm

well i think this is alot of info need to enter what we all have worked hard for it.Also no good ppl saying what jobs they would like to go as unless we dont have a good plan of attack no good just going in with ppl randomly selecting there jobs.They should be selected according to a good plan of attack.This is alot of work we have all put into this to just randomly run in and loose this needs to be planned so that we get a definate win and not loose like we have on our tier runs.Not trying to offend anyone but i think everyone will agree with what im saying coz if we loose damn thats alot of money and effort down the drain but anyway heres my info
Also i would like to say a suggestion on how drops might be better for us all.All of us is going to have a few ammount of gears they want from this so i was thinking instead of having 1 choice of item in your /seacom we have 2 but can only choose 1 obviously this way we ill always have a chance and choice why? Example say my wish list was M body V.helm and i could only put 1 in seacom. k say i choose that 1 to be M body we do fight and V helm drops instead but i cant lot it coz its not in my /seacom but is 1 of my wished items.IF we have a choice of 2 it might be better simply because what if i have /m body in my seacom only it might take forever for it to drop and will have had to pass so many times on my other wish items before the M body actually drops so a choice of wish list items in /seacom could help to avoid that i hope this all make sense to u all and understand it is just a suggestion.

jobs 75 = PLD,SAM,WAR

Gear & Merits
instead of typing all that info chk this for all my gear and merits

Gear = http://www.ffxiah.com/members/?q=item_sets
Merits = http://www.ffxiah.com/members/index.php?q=merits&char_id=315140

wadrix
Easy Prey
Easy Prey

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2009-01-21

Back to top Go down

Odin do you need it? Empty Re: Odin do you need it?

Post  Miemo Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:27 am

Miemo wrote:
(More adjustments will be posted as soon as there is info to share with all the ls. Concerning drops, point value/ loting rules will not be affected to change in any fashion. If you have any arguments to this post, check the rules page since all this is mentioned in it even at the time when You applied to Ribbon.)

Miemo
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 158
Registration date : 2009-01-13

http://www.ffxiah.com/player.php?id=311797&sid=5

Back to top Go down

Odin do you need it? Empty Re: Odin do you need it?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum